- ORIGINAL CAR CANE - The Original Car Cane is a portable handle that assists you or your loved ones to get in and out of the car with ease and stability, beloved by millions of Americans throughout the country.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL CARS
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – The forged steel construction allows the Car Cane holds up to 350 lbs, and gives you or your loved ones, the leverage to lift yourself up – backed by a money back lifetime guarantee
- MULTIPURPOSE – the unique design is prepared for all situations and includes a window breaker, seatbelt cutter, and super bright LED flashlight, batteries included.
- NONSLIP GRIP - The nonslip grip is comfortable to hold while giving you a handy grip for the ultimate security
- PREVENT FALLS: The handle provides users with stability and balance when standing or sitting from the car; compatible with most vehicles, the grab bar fits parallel to your car when inserted into a U-shaped door striker or latch; no modifications required
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Store the 1-pound car assist handle in your glove box, door compartment, or purse; always have your assistive mobility handle within reach when traveling; the Auto Cane measures 6.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide
- PROVIDES INDEPENDENCE: Perfect for the elderly, injured, or anyone needing mobility assistance; easily maneuver in and out of cars without caregiver assistance, preventing back pain from lifting and skin tears from pulling
- FUN COLOR OPTIONS: Choose from three bright colors and add personality to your auto grab bar; the comfortable, ergonomically shaped, non-slip grip handle is available in Blue, Lavender, and Red
- HEAVY DUTY: Safely supports up to 300 pounds; designed for everyday use, the durable car assist bar is the perfect travel accessory
- Made of exceptionally strong plastic, each uniquely shaped board has a safe, comfortable disc that supports the user’s weight as it glides on the board’s track during transfer
- Each disc rotates 360° to allow for easy placement and ease of transfer from wheelchair to bed, chair, or other surface
- Supports up to 400 lbs
- 32" long x 10" wide
- FUNCTION: Transfer board provides safe, convenient, high-quality and humanized location transfer service for patients with mobility disabilities by connecting two locations, so as to realize safe and rapid transfer from bed, wheelchair, stool and other locations. Minimize the stress or injury of users and caregivers.
- SIZE: Our transfer board is made of hardwood, 30in long, 8in wide and 0.7in thick. With beautiful and durable appearance, it can provide super load capacity, crushing resistance, fracture resistance and high safety. And its weight is moderate, only 3.7 pounds, easy to use at home and out.
- SMOOTH SURFACE: These transfer board are sanded evenly and sealed with a smooth surface coating, reducing friction between patients and transfer boards, allowing patients to slide more easily to their destination. And the smooth surface will not hurt the patient's skin and clothing, giving the patient the safest experience.
- HANDLES AND ENDS: At both ends of the transfer board, a handle is designed to facilitate the patient's grasp and support. The opening of the handle is large enough to accommodate hands of various sizes, while maintaining the integrity of the transfer board structure. The conical shape with rounded corners at both ends of the transfer plate can make it easier for patients to slide onto the transfer board and reduce scratches on furniture or interior decoration.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Our transfer board is made with durable and safety in mind. To make sure you’re happy with your purchase, we offer a 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Warranty so that you can order without worry.
AECorner’s Featured Products: Car Aids
Car Aids: What is a Featured Product?
One of our goals at Adaptive Equipment Corner is to raise public awareness of all types of adaptive equipment available. As therapist we have witnessed the life-altering changes the right piece of equipment can mean for an individual’s independence. All of our videos highlight a single featured product we feel will bring viewers a sense of that independence. In addition to raising public awareness, we also train our viewer on the correct techniques to use each featured product safely. Included in the comment section of every video is a written form of any instructions needed to use the featured product safely. Please contact us using the form found on our Contact page or by clicking HERE.
Car Aids: What is an Affiliate Link?
Our website site contains affiliate links to purchase featured products highlighted in our videos. The affiliate links found in the comment section of AECorner videos may not directly correspond with the exact featured product highlighted in the video. Clicking on links to various merchants on this site to make a purchase can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to the Amazon Associate Program.
How to Use Featured Product Pages:
We have listed all of AECorner’s featured products by room i.e., kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We have also listed equipment by functionality i.e., mobility, dressing, and daily living. Now let’s find the video featuring your product. It’s easy! Start by looking at the top of this page for “Featured Products”. Hover over the phrase with your mouse. Next, click on the “room” or the “use” of the featured product. Lastly, find the picture of the desired product. Please know, clicking on the product will redirect you to that product’s affiliate page.
Need more information from Adaptive Equipment Corner?
Last update on 2021-06-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API