- WHAT SIZE IS RIGHT FOR ME: Toilets typically come in two sizes, standard and elongated. We offer a size for either style, so make sure you know which toilet you are purchasing for before checking out. An elongated toilet is longer and from the back of the bowl to the front measures about 13", a standard toilet measures 11" back to front.
- ADDS 3.5” OF HEIGHT TO STANDARD TOILET: Fitting under your existing toilet seat, the toilet seat riser adds 3.5” of height to the seat, making it easier to sit or stand without bending. A great bathroom safety solution for the elderly, those with limited mobility and those recovering from hip, knee or back surgery.
- TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Installing under any standard toilet seat, the toilet seat riser securely attaches with the included screws and washers without the use of tools. An interior lip on the bottom of the riser, coupled with slip resistant strips, eliminates slipping for a safe and secure seat.
- SOFT COMFORT GRIP HANDLES: Removable handles are padded with comfortably soft foam hand grips for additional assistance when sitting or standing. The handles provide a nonslip surface for a safe and secure grip. Easily removable if desired, the width between the handles is a generous 22”.
- DURABLE COMPOSITE TOILET SEAT ELEVATOR: The durable composite toilet seat elevator supports up to 300 pounds and is split-resistant for extended usability. The seat riser can be wiped down with regular household disinfectants or sanitizing wipes. Made with corrosion resistant aluminum, the handles are also easily cleaned with traditional bathroom disinfectants
- ✔ TOILET LIFT SEAT. A toilet seat riser that locks securely to round, standard, and elongated toilet seats. Toilet lift comes with toilet seat handles that are padded
- ✔ ADDS 5 INCHES TO TOILET SEAT HEIGHT. A 5” raised toilet seat that is also very comfortable. The toilet seat riser helps seniors and handicap sit or get up from toilet easily
- ✔ FITS MOST TOILETS. The toilet seat riser will fit round, standard, and elongated toilets. The hole in the middle is 9”. The raised toilet seat with arms is 17" deep, 17 1/4" between the arms, and a seat 15 1/2" wide
- ✔ VERY STABLE, EASY INSTALLATION. 3-step easy installation allows toilet seat to be installed in a minute or two. The toilet handles are also easy to install and can be removed via several screws
- ✔ VERY COMFORTABLE. Our raised toilet seats are very comfortable. Toilet seat is designed to conform to body contours and is designed for those who weight 300lbs or less.\n Note: Do Not over tighten. Padding: Polyethylene
- Elastic cord allows legs to be folded up to reduce size for storage and transport
- Durable plastic snap-on seat and lid installs without pushing buttons. Width 18 inches between arms and 22.5 inches outside
- Grey powder coated steel welded construction increases strength and durability; Legs fold up for smallest folded commode
- Comes complete with 7.5 quart commode bucket with carry handle, cover and splash shield
- Seat dimensions: 15"(D) x 13.5"(W) x 16.5-22.5"(H); Outside legs: 22.25"(W); Width between arms: 18"; Weight capacity: 350 pounds
- Easy-to-release drop-arm mechanism allows for safe lateral patient transfers to and from commode
- Easy-to-clean gray powder-coated steel finish
- Plastic armrests and back provide extra comfort and support
- Comes with a durable, snap-on plastic seat and lid, a 12 qt commode bucket with carry handle, and a splash shield
- Overall Dimensions: 20"(L) x 23.5"(W) x 35"(H); Seat Dimensions: 16.5"(D) x 13.75"(W) x 20"-24"(H); Width Between Arms: 19.75"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Closed cell foam armrests provide a comfortable, sure grip
- Adjustable height 26"-31" (66-74cm) accommodates standard or elevated toilet seats
- Easy to clean aluminum frame mounts securely onto bowl with adjustable bracket 18"-24" (46-61cm)
- Height adjustment armrest to floor is 26"-31" (66-74cm); Width adjustment between armrests is 8"-24" (46-61cm); Overall depth at arm is 16.75" (43cm), at leg is 12" (30cm)
- Weight capacity 250pounds (114kg)
- SAFELY SIT AND STAND: Supporting up to 300 pounds, the compact safety toilet rail provides additional safety and security when sitting down or standing up in the bathroom. Perfect for seniors, arthritis sufferers and for those recovering from injury or surgery, the rail provides additional stability to prevent harmful slips and falls.
- FITS ALL STANDARD TOILETS: The compact toilet safety rail can be used with any standard elongated or oval toilet. Rail handles easily adjust in width for a customized fit for every household. Handles can be adjusted from 17” to 20” wide providing a comfortable amount of space above the toilet.
- SOFT NON SLIP HANDLES: Rail handles are padded with a soft foam for superior support. The textured handles create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- EASY TOOL-FREE INSTALLATION: Easy to assemble and install, the durable and compact toilet rails work with most standard toilets. No tools, drilling or cementing is required. The compact safety rail is installed and removed by utilizing the existing seat bolts. Lightweight and durable, the aluminum frame is also corrosion resistant, perfect for long term use.
- CHECK FOR SIZING: While this design is nearly universal there are some toilets that will not work for this device. Check out our images if you have any questions.
- Comes with convenient magazine rack
- Freestanding around toilet to fit both standard and elongated seat toilets
- Comes with padded armrests for added comfort
- Easy, tool free assembly
- Width Between Arms: 21"; Arm Height: 25.5"; Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Lightweight toilet paper tongs assist patients and individuals who require assistance reaching and grabbing toilet paper and wiping their own bottom
- Lightweight, easy to use design for individuals with limited range of motion, inability to reach, or back pain preventing movement
- Ergonomic 18" tong design allows for single-handed wiping, with slightly angled ends for more precise use
- Reinforced durability with stainless steel build quality with vinyl coated handles
- Reinforced joint adds extra durability and stability to extend the life of the product
- The Bathtub Transfer Bench is designed to assist individuals while entering and exiting the bath for renewed independence
- Blow-molded plastic bath bench and backrest ensure maximum stability and are reversible to accommodate any bathroom
- Tool-free transfer bench assembly of back, legs, and arm, including pinch-free lever for extra installation safety
- Bath seat height adjusts in ½” increments with versatile dual-column extending legs
- Seat dimensions: 18.5-19.5”(D) x 26”(W) x 17.5-22.5”(H); Outside legs: 23”(D) x 32”(W)
- SAFE SHOWERING: Stay comfortable and safe while your scrub up for the day; Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 26 x 33.5 inches
- DURABLE LIGHTWEIGHT FRAME: Sturdy shower bench seat made from recycled plastic materials
- WIDE NO-SLIP LEGS: Reversible A-frame design with rubber-capped feet provides a stable, slip-resistant platform
- SHOWER CURTAIN GUARD: Shower curtain slot lets you run a protective barrier through the bench and keep water inside
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Legs adjust in height in 0.5-inch increments
- SHOWER SAFELY: Feel comfortable and secure when showering. Ergonomically designed, the extra wide seat supports up to 300 pounds. Padded handles on each side provide a comfortable grip without the risk of slipping. Each chair leg is capped with a rubber non-slip, anti-skid tip for additional safety and security.
- EASY TOOL FREE ASSEMBLY: Easily assemble the lightweight shower seat without the use of any tools. Tool-free removal of legs, armrests, and backrest make storage and travel easy and convenient.
- COMFORTABLE NON SLIP SEAT WITH DRAINAGE: Contoured for superior comfort, the nonslip seat and backrest are constructed with a lightly textured composite material. Drainage holes reduce slipping or sliding on pooled water, creating a safe and comfortable shower seat.
- DURABLE AND VERSATILE: Corrosion resistant aluminum construction is the perfect choice for a lightweight bath chair or shower bench that will not rust. Easily adjust the height of the shower chair seat to create a secure, customized experience. With a range of 14”-19.5”, the seat adjusts to fit any height, or to provide additional stability on uneven flooring. The backrest is also removable if desired.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: Lifetime guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
- EASY ASSEMBLY. Bath chair is easy to setup and install.
- SAFE AND DURABLE. Frame is made of sturdy aluminum and seat is made with mildew resistant, hard plastic. Holds persons weighing up to 350lbs. Aluminum frame flares, which distributes the weight, making the shower seat very safe and stable.
- SHOWER IN COMFORT. Shower chair with back has a comfortable contoured seat and back rest.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE. Shower seat is perfect for most showers and will adjust to fit the height of most individuals
- BUILT-IN HANDLES. Shower chair has easy to grip handles that provide stability for fall risk individuals like seniors, handicap, or disabled.
AECorner’s Featured Products: Bathroom
Bathroom: What is a Featured Product?
One of our goals at Adaptive Equipment Corner is to raise public awareness of all types of adaptive equipment available. As therapist we have witnessed the life-altering changes the right piece of equipment can mean for an individual’s independence. All of our videos highlight a single featured product we feel will bring viewers a sense of that independence. In addition to raising public awareness, we also train our viewer on the correct techniques to use each featured product safely. Included in the comment section of every video is a written form of any instructions needed to use the featured product safely. Please contact us using the form found on our Contact page or by clicking HERE.
Bathroom: What is an Affiliate Link?
Our website site contains affiliate links to purchase featured products highlighted in our videos. The affiliate links found in the comment section of AECorner videos may not directly correspond with the exact featured product highlighted in the video. Clicking on links to various merchants on this site to make a purchase can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to the Amazon Associate Program.
How to Use Featured Product Pages:
We have listed all of AECorner’s featured products by room i.e., kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom. We have also listed equipment by functionality i.e., mobility, dressing, and daily living. Now let’s find the video featuring your product. It’s easy! Start by looking at the top of this page for “Featured Products”. Hover over the phrase with your mouse. Next, click on the “room” or the “use” of the featured product. Lastly, find the picture of the desired product. Please know, clicking on the product will redirect you to that product’s affiliate page.
Need more information from Adaptive Equipment Corner?
Last update on 2021-04-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API